Wednesday, May 25, 2011

happier to write

whenever i feel like to post something here, it must be a thought that stopping me from writing anything here. felt like if i wrote this, people will say "eleh, itu pun nak tulis" or "ntah pape la dia ni". and people are keep watching and judging me including my grammar~ *sigh. yeah i'm so perasan nak mampos that peopleS are reading stuff here but my friends are..so embarassing.

plus i got hyper tension with load of students behaviour which is like 'binatang pon pandai behave'. and felt like to call them HANTU coz not really act like a real homo sapien! wanna resign!!! and work at the ministry. its rather work with computer in office hour. 8 a.m to 5 p.m than dealing with them from 6.30 a.m till 6.00 p.m. you think all of us can go back at 2.00 p.m? hopeless. then, got programmed on holidays including Saturday and sometimes Sunday. I'm fine with the workplace, with the colleagues but the "clients'' there are so .... dunno what word could describe them.

80% patients in mental ward are teachers. so no wonder la this profession are harder than what can be seen by people out there..i do not want to be 1 of the patient there. so, I've decided to wait my confirmation, then apply the job in the ministry. full stop!