Thursday, January 14, 2010

dulu..matrikulasi..

Waktu miskin kat matrik dulu..

Dulu time masuk matrikulasi, after balik dr plkn yang terpakse stop separuh jln, aku dapat my 1st hp.

Then, dapat allowance rm1000 for 1 semester. At that time my family condition is not well coz we had money problem..my dad terpakse pinjam my money to settle bil air, elektrik and so on..

Then ade syrikat multi level approach me to earn more money at short time..aku hanya piker nak bagi duet kat family je..so, I took the risk doing the multi level marketing…

Then I agreed to pay rm360 to be their member..they pujuk aku untuk carikan aku orang bawah once aku become their member..

I wait for their promise…janji hanya tinggal janji bile diorang just mulut manis dengan aku..janji kosong..i got no money back!

Aku dah ter’kena’..no money to give or keep…I try to find people who interested and persuade them to be the member under me..but nobody want it..i just feel like a fool..

That’s life..i think..

Then dengan balance duet allowance yang tinggal ciput tu, aku berjimat tuk cukupkan 1 semester di matrikulasi..

Hari-hari aku bungkus nasi goreng 1 bungkus yang berharge rm1.00, pastu makan 2 kali for lunch and dinner..

My roommate knows me better at that time..

Sometimes nak ikat duit sangat-sangat yang tinggal ciput tu, aku just makan nasi dengan kuah jer..rm0.50..

Mase tu I got no option..nak mintak family,………(I’m not the type yang suke mintak duet kat parents)..ego maybe..or I just want to understand my family financial..and condition…

Whatever related to money problem, I just keep for myself…I’ll earn my own money…

I was pathetic., sad…

Now its not going to happen again about the fraud marketing coz I got the consequences..

I want money, I gotta work..

This time, I know better..

Really I knew it better..




P/S for myself: ade orang lain yang lagi susah dari anda..bersyukurlah anda ada makanan untuk mengisi perut, ade rumah untuk berteduh dan ade family untuk disayangi.

No comments: