Tuesday, November 23, 2010

its not too late for harry potter

thick novel with small letter is not listing in my favorite-reading-stuff but since my pc got bengong, i got to find stuff to cope my boredom. and i really2 do not realize that i have these in my house :

who's on earth (in my house) love english novel with no illustration? it might belong to my relatives. haha, reading this kind of book just being my lullaby before i faint to sleep.

now, i just finish the first two series of harry potter and i think its not too late for me to be kipas-susah-mati  of harry potter. i found it fascinating and it's really captivate me. no wonder people love the magical series of movies. (imagine my face expression ^_^, YUHOO) now i'm real busy with the fourth series : the goblet of fire. baru mukasurat 211.

later, I'll find the rest of the series, finish it and then run the movies non-stop from 1 till 7. i never watch the harry potter. percaya tak?


I STRONGLY WOULD SAY : WOW, THIS IS EPIC!!

HARRY POTTER 1


HARRY POTTER 2


HARRY POTTER 3

HARRY POTTER 4

HARRY POTTER 5

HARRY POTTER 6


i imagine them while reading=)




p/s : i got posting in 'english school'. so, i need to practice my English very well to face the students. OMG,  SPM english pon tak dapat A1.

11 comments:

Nisa Kay said...

YEAHHH!! nisa pon peminat harry potter..!!
ehhehe~

nerdy nadea said...

nisa, i glad to say : kita geng ^_^

titirara said...

Sis , act dulu tira ta layan tau Harry Potter ni . Tapi sejak hari Jumaat minggu lepas pegi tgk wayang Harry Potter The Deathly Hallows Part 1 tu kan , tira dah mule rasa nak ikut perkembangan Harry Potter ni . Nanti tahun depan nak tengok sambungan nya pulak :)

aryu said...

sy pon minat jugak tgk movie and baca nobel dia.but,nobel in malay la.hahahaa

abes dah baca nobel dia,dan sedih bila dah takde smbgnan 6ti

The Traveller said...

welcome to da club,mate!

Encik Psychopath said...

good stuff for reading.

::FAIZ:: said...

adik saya minat HP

azam baizen said...

nadea: haha aku pon die-hard-fan harry potter ! lately ni aku mmg dedicate blog aku for hp updates 24/7. rajin2 la lawat ye. hahaha

p/s: over promote blog sndri plk. hee

I_Hate_Lolipop said...

Harry Potter BESTTTT...........
....Fullstop

cEro said...

sedangkan muvi pon aku tak layan, inikan pula novel...

tp bgus laa, org kate baca lg feel dr tgk muvi...

hehehe, this IS epic!!

nerdy nadea said...

thanx everyone =)